Adam Culp talks about the awesome namebadges at the OpenWest conference, and how assembly was required using a soldering iron. Then shares symptoms, causes, and treatment for over-training while running. (mentions Tension Tamer tea, but intended to speak about Sleepy Time tea instead) Following this the subject of developers and money was covered. What should developers charge per hour, what should a freelance developer pay themselves, and what should developers do to save money for a rainy day.
- https://twitter.com/adamculp/status/596314524480765952 – Link to tweet containing an image of the namebadge.
- http://nocapes.net/ – #NoCapes interview
- http://fullstackradio.com/episodes/17/ – Full Stack Radio interview
- http://www.celestialseasonings.com/products/sleepytime-teas/sleepytime – sleepy time tea for those times when you can’t sleep
- https://twitter.com/e3BethT – Beth Tucker Long on Twitter
- http://www.alittleofboth.com/2015/01/what-to-charge-when-consulting/ – Link to Beth Tucker Long’s blog post showing a method of determining feelancer pay.
- Visit Beachcasts – http://beachcasts.com
- Follow on Twitter at https://twitter.com/rungeekradio
- Follow on Facebook at https://facebook.com/rungeekradio
Podcast: Play in new window | Download