So many startups attempt to skip the crawling stages and the MPV (minimum viable product) as they push to become successful. Just as many developers attempt to skip the vital stages of learning and forge ahead to create bugs, security holes, and poor code. Adam Culp, the host of Run Geek Radio, talks about how important it is to crawl before we can walk.
Also covered is the ZendCon and SunshinePHP preparations and status of Adam speaking at some other upcoming conferences. Plus a brief update on the running front and training.
- SunshinePHP – http://sunshinephp.com
- ZendCon – http://zendcon.com
- Visit Beachcasts – http://beachcasts.com
- Follow on Twitter at https://twitter.com/rungeekradio
- Follow on Facebook at https://facebook.com/rungeekradio