In this episode we speak about PHP community and approachability of conference speakers, new running shoes and typical miles that can be run on a pair of shoes before replacing them as well as wear patterns, feeling stupid in skills if they aren’t used often enough, new s3-logs-analyzer side project created to monitor podcast downloads (but can be used for any files on S3), typical travel as a consultant, and what is technical debt and how to tackle it as well as when an application rewrite is OK.
- http://www.openwest.org/ – https://www.skiphp.com/
- http://flysystem.thephpleague.com/ – Flysystem
- https://github.com/bushbaby/BsbFlysystem – ZF2 bridge module for Flysystem
- https://github.com/adamculp/s3-log-analyzer – s3-log-analyzer
- Visit Beachcasts – http://beachcasts.com
- Follow on Twitter at https://twitter.com/rungeekradio
- Follow on Facebook at https://facebook.com/rungeekradio